Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Blessings

Rick, Isaac, and I have so much to be thankful for this year. God has blessed us more than we could've imagined this year. And it was this time last year we found out that I was pregnant with Isabella Jean- our miracle child! I still tear up thinking about her and her precious life. Our church offered the Financial Peace University course from Dave Ramsey and we were able to pay off all of debt, except the house. What a great feeling that was! We really feel that we have changed our family tree. We also were able to purchase a mini-van with cash and bless the school that Isaac goes to at the same time. Rick, along with family and friends, was able to put in a second bathroom this summer. We welcomed Isabella Jean in June, and she has been a constant source of smiles and laughter ever since. Isaac and Isabella are healthy and happy. I hope that you have had a chance to reflect on the past year and see how God has guided you this year.
Here are Isabella and her cousin, Hannah in their matching Thanksgiving shirts. So cute!

1 comment:

Sandra Libby said...

And we are so very thankful for you!!!! Your family is a blessing to us and to our church.