Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas (again) and Happy New Year!

We celebrated Christmas a few times this year. After we got home from Texas, Isaac and Isabella opened some gifts that Rick and I bought them.

Then for New Year's Day, we went to Rick's parents house where we exchanged gifts with his family. It was so much fun. We made brunch and dinner and played games and I even got a small nap in. Here are some pictures.


And the last gift came today for Isaac...








I know, call us crazy. But he loves them. He said, "A drum set! That's what I ordered!" Anyway, he is so cute with them and I'm even going to share my craft room with him so now it'll be a "Fine Arts" room. HA! And, thanks, Eric for putting them together.

Best wishes to all my friends for a terrific 2009!

1 comment:

Mary Thorson said...

I do think you are crazy!!! Has he started lessons yet? GLad you had such a wonderful Christmas! It was great talking with you guys.