4 years ago
Sunday, November 16, 2008
A Messy First
Isabella tried her first food, beside rice cereal. I fed her sweet potatoes and she loved it. She nearly ate the whole container. It seems if I fill up her belly at night, she sleeps right thru the night. Who knew?? Seriously, I seem to have forgotten so much baby knowledge since Isaac was that age. Then she was more interested in eating her bib than the food. It was so cute. And each time I try to take a video of her screeches and babbles, she sees the camera and stops!



Isaac has a new saying now. It's "Howdy Doody ToDaLoo!" It's really quite funny and God knew we would need that as we know now the real meaning of "Boys Will Be Boys." And all the moms of young boys said, "Amen."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those are GREAT pictures. And yes, boys will be boys! AMEN!
The pics are cute. Preston would never eat baby food. However, I can relate to the whole boy thing. He is definitely all boy and Kaitlyn is definitely all girl.
Great pics!
And there is a special place in heaven for the mother of little boys AMEN!
I looks like you enjoy food Bella! Keep eating well, and sleeping well!
Too cute! She's just a little doll baby! Love the last pic....just fun!
AMEN
Post a Comment